Thank you for considering to work with me as your physician. I’m looking forward to developing a personalized treatment plan together that will address your mental health concerns.
Please read the following important information and instructions prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Please refer to the home page for a list of insurance plans I can accept. Please contact your insurance company for any questions about insurance, such as coverage, co-pays, etc. Patients are responsible for any charges not reimbursed by their insurance plan.
- Please refer to the home page for a list of conditions I can treat.
- I can’t see patients who have Kaiser or Medi-Cal insurance, even if you intend to self pay. Examples of commercial Medi-Cal plans are Aetna Better Health, UHC Community, Blue Shield Promise, and Molina.
- Sharp will not pay for appointments with me unless you have first obtained a prior authorization from them.
- I treat patients over the age of 18 only.
- I can currently only accept new patients who live in the San Diego County area.