Thank you for considering to work with me as your physician. I’m looking forward to developing a personalized treatment plan together that will address your mental health concerns.
Please read the following important information and instructions prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Please refer to the home page for a list of insurance plans I can accept. Please contact your insurance company for any questions about insurance, such as coverage, co-pays, etc. Patients are responsible for any charges not reimbursed by their insurance plan.
- Please refer to the home page for a list of conditions I can treat.
- I can’t see patients who have Kaiser or Medi-Cal insurance, even if you intend to self pay. Examples of commercial Medi-Cal plans are Aetna Better Health, UHC Community, Blue Shield Promise, and Molina.
- Sharp will not pay for appointments with me unless you have first obtained a prior authorization from them.
- I treat patients over the age of 18 only.
- I can currently only accept new patients who live in the San Diego County area.
- Please do not click “Video visit”. All appointments are by video visit. At the time of your appointment, start your visit by going to the website and clicking “Start Video Visit”.