I treat patients over the age of 18. I am experienced treating every type of adult psychiatric condition through a combination of medication and/or psychotherapy:
- Women’s Mental Health (including pregnancy and lactation questions)
- Interpersonal conflicts and difficulties
- Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) – by psychologist referral only
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Psychotic disorders
- Alcohol and Drug abuse, including medication assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid abuse
- Eating disorders
I do not currently accept health insurance. I accept debit or credit card payments, due at time of service. The charge on your statement will read “Congruity Healthcare, PC”.
Please contact me for rates.
Please note you are still billed if you do not present to your appointment, or cancel it with less than 24 hours notice. I do not charge fees for appointments missed due to what I determine to be exigent circumstances, such as car accidents or medical emergency with documentation.
In certain situations, I bill my patients directly. These costs are never covered by insurance.
- Documentation review: $50 and up, depending on complexity
- Letters, Forms: possible fee depending on complexity
- Disability Claims paperwork: no fee
- Phone calls longer than 10 minutes: $50 and up